Monday, January 24, 2011

First Post, I know that It sucks, but it still is first.

Ok, this is my first post in my first blog created not for trying to aggravate different morons and degenerates on the Internet. So this time I will try to be more or less tolerant and understanding.
Now lets get closer to what I am really trying to write about. And my hilariously banal idea is to write about my experience as a exchange student from former Soviet Union republic and just one of the greatest if not countries in the world - Ukraine or (Українія Надзвичайна).
I have already spent somewhere around 5 months and at some point I was terribly pleased and positively amused by my life at another point I was a bit frustrated. However I would say that somewhere around 87% of those so called "points" were a great experience. Other 13% of time I wanted to laugh at American way of life, though nothing offensive(trying to be tolerant) it's just so different that I can not explain it right now.

Oh and of course I should add some music to this post to make it even cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment