Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just love it...


Ha ha ha, I love my life, still don't know why but I find it to be over exciting and over awesome. Even though I haven't done a lot of significant things over past 15 years, life is wonderful. All the credits should be given to my friends and family, they have made it great and of course pop culture added some to it too. Thanks to TV and mainstream classic novels I have understood that selfishness is the only way. In one word - live... Live for yourself not for Joe or Kate or anyone else, live for you own sake and your own happiness









 Ok, finished  with a small remark about some important things and now lets go back to what I initially prepared for this post.  
I actually am a pretty spontaneous writer and I am not acknowledged about the plot of this post or even blog. I don't know how will it end, I don't even know what will next sentence be about. You see I am just 15, I am not a genius or a talented novelist, all I do is write few sentences every time I am bored, stressed or happy. There is no purpose hidden in this blog, I am not planning to monetize it unless it becomes really popular. This whole thing is purely for pure fun. Thats why there is no point in telling heart breaking stories which involve crying about that cute girl in school, because all that is not long lasting and unimportant. Moreover I think that teenage turmoil is overrated and senseless.

 So be cool, be happy, love yourself!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment