Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So I got this blog started

So I got this blog started, now I have to write something, which is great because maybe now someone will appreciate my talent of being a crappy writer. Oh and by the way I am now on Twitter, with mysterious nickname @AlexOliynyk. I know, I know my imagination sucks, I had to use almost my real name in the social network. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ME

Again, again I sled off the topic of my masterpiece, let's come back to my experience in the country of honey and rape. American High School, everyone hates it, everyone wants it to end as quickly as possible. In my case it was a great success. I abused it. I abused a power of being pretty charming foreign kid. I abused it when I was talking to girls, when I was forgetting to do my homework(laziness is my second name) by the way my first name is Mr. Bad Example. Bad Guy Method™  actually works....
So in the first week I became a cool guy, with sexy accent and some style, at least its what local girls thought. I didn't have to study a lot because Ukrainian schools teach something unlike American ones(no offense, not a big fun of this educational system). And so on, life like a paradise, but its only the first of good and not so good things I experienced in America.
I suppose that you are waiting for a down slide in my success saga, but there is no fail to this story, everything is great even now.
 Thats it for now, maybe my next post will be about something else, but its only if I get back my imagination blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment